Monday, July 7, 2014

A simple post tonight...

Matt and I are struggling with the "If there is a God up there, how could he not answer the thousands of prayers sent to him? How could he take such an amazing baby boy away from this family who is not supposed to be a family of three? How? Why? Who would be so cruel?"

Then my sister Heidi, who is not religious at all, said to me, "I know this is testing your faith, but I think that if something like this were to happen to me, it would make me more faithful. I would want nothing more than the hope of being able to see my child again one day."

She makes a good point...

This was taken less than 24 hours before the accident. God he loved water.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is right... one day you will hold Sawyer in your arms again...never lose your faith. I can't imagine how much you are being tested on a daily basis, but you truly are one of the strongest people I know. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't know me, but I have been praying for you guys and will continue to do so. My heart hurts for you. Sending so much love and so many prayers your way. xo. From one mama to another.

    ReplyDelete